Jaguar XK150 Roadster 1959
- Marque : Jaguar
- Model : XK150 Roadster
- Colour exterior : Signal Red
- Colour interior : Beige
- First registration : March 1959
- Current registration: Netherlands
- Odometer: 30.300 miles
- Transmission: Manual, 4 speed with overdrive
- Engine: 3.4 Liter, 191 BHP
This Jaguar 150 roadster was delivered new in the USA in March 1959 to her first owner in the color Pearl Grey with Red interior. The car is equipped with a 4 speed manual transmission with very rare overdrive !
Documents from the ’90 ‘s show that the owner was living in California. Taking the quality of the bodywork into account, it can be assumed that the car has been in California all its life. In that period, the car was resprayed in the beautiful color Signal Red and the interior was changed to Beige. The convertible top is black.
In 1999, the XK150 Roadster was shipped to the Netherlands and has a Dutch registration since. The current owner bought the car in 2002 and invested Euro 5.000,- on technical improvements after buying the XK150. Noble House was responsible for maintenance and in 2005 the owner decided for an extensive overhaul by Noble House. The total investment in that period was around Euro 85.000,- (excl. VAT) containing:
- An extensive overhaul of the 3.4 L engine,
- Improvements on the fuel system, exhaust, front- and rear suspension, etc. ,
- Brake system has been upgraded to a later model XK150 (calipers, cylinder, pads, etc),
- Repairs of electrical wiring where necessary, replacing wiring looms etc,
- Repairs on the heating system,
- Replacing all rubbers on doors, lights, bootlid, etc,
- Cleaning of the underbody and apply an underbody coating,
- New carpet set.
Additional documentation provided with the car includes photos of attended concourses in the US (including reports), restoration photos and invoices. Since its reconditioning in 2005, this Jaguar has not covered many miles. The XK150 is always properly stored by the owner and has had its maintenance over the past years.
The car’s odometer shows barely 30,300 miles . She is equipped with a period correct AM radio.
These Roadsters are iconic in their design and are one of the most beautiful of all Jaguars built.
Aston Martin Heritage Dealer Netherlands
An extensive collection of Aston Martin Heritage models can be found in our showroom. Rare heritage to be enjoyed now as well as in the future.
‘Built to be driven’
Aston Martin Heritage is looking after the legacy of generations of classic Aston Martins.
Unique Aston Martin and Jaguar parts
Noble House possesses tens of thousands of Aston Martin and Jaguar car parts.