Noble House has been one of the most beautiful and best classic car companies in the Netherlands for more than 34 years. As an official Aston Martin Heritage dealer, Noble House is amongst the absolute world leaders. Only 13 garages worldwide are admitted by Aston Martin to the exclusive Aston Martin Heritage network.
We restore and repair classic cars from the highest segment. This means that we take care of the cherished possessions of distinguished customers from all over the world. In addition to total and partial restorations, we carry out maintenance work on dazzlingly beautiful cars.
Noble House BV is not exactly an everyday car company, but a workshop where craftsmanship sets the standard. Quality always comes first. As a result, Noble House offers unprecedented opportunities for passionate professionals who understand that exclusive classic cars demand traditional craftsmanship.
The excellent reputation of Noble House is spreading rapidly into the world of classic Aston Martin’s. As a result, the number of orders is increasing.
In connection with the expansion of the organization, we are looking for a sheet metal worker. It is a full-time job (38 hours). A part-time job is negotiable. Mastering the Dutch language in word and writing is not a requirement. Applications in English or German are also welcome!
– Restoring classic English automobiles at a very high level.
– Work is being done on steel and aluminium bodies.
– Sheet metal parts are partly purchased and partly made by ourselves.
– Proven (completed) professional training and / or training to sheet metal worker and / or welding certificate.
– Tig / Mig welding of steel and stainless steel.
– Tig / Mig welding of aluminum is an advantage.
– Relevant work experience in the restoration of sheet metal parts and the creation of new sheet metal parts.
– Can operate a press brake and English Wheel.
– No nine-to-five mentality.
– Passion and enthusiasm for (classic) cars.
– Must be able to work independently and deliver top quality
– Team player.
– Close attention to details.
– Challenging job, in a top organization.
– Working independently within a close team and in a good atmosphere.
– Salary to be agreed upon, depending on age and experience.
Are you the sheet metal worker that we are looking for and do you want to apply for this position?
Contactperson: Kees Huis in ‘t Veld
Phone number: 036 – 5325300