Noble House has been one of the most beautiful and best classic car companies in the Netherlands for more than 33 years. As an official Aston Martin Heritage dealer, Noble House is amongst the absolute world leaders. Only 13 garages worldwide are admitted by Aston Martin to the exclusive Aston Martin Heritage network.
We restore and repair classic cars from the highest segment. This means that we take care of the cherished possessions of distinguished customers from all over the world. In addition to total and partial restorations, we carry out maintenance work on dazzlingly beautiful cars.
Noble House BV is not exactly an everyday car company, but a workshop where craftsmanship sets the standard. Quality always comes first. As a result, Noble House offers unprecedented opportunities for passionate professionals who understand that exclusive classic cars demand traditional craftsmanship.
The excellent reputation of Noble House is spreading rapidly into the world of classic Aston Martin’s. As a result, the number of orders are increasing.
In connection with the expansion of the organization, we are looking for an experience Upholsterer. It is a full-time job (38 hours). A part-time job is negotiable. Mastering the Dutch language in word and writing is not a requirement. Applications in English or German are also welcome!
– Realization of the highest quality upholstery on all brands of classic cars and the processing of high-quality materials such as leather, (wilton) wool carpet, sonneland hood material etc.
– (Re) Lining / upholstering of front and rear seats, door panels, head liners, boot lid, convertible hoods etc.
– Completed vocational training and / or training to (car) upholsterer.
– No nine-to-five mentality.
– Passion and enthusiasm for (classic) cars.
– Must be able to work independently and deliver top quality.
– Team player.
– Close attention to details.
– Challenging work, in a top organization.
– Working independently within a close team and in a good atmosphere.
– Salary to be agreed upon, depending on age and experience.
Are you the upholsterer we are looking for and do you want to apply for this position?
Apply directly via this website and send your motivation letter and CV including photo.
Contact person: Kees Huis in ‘t Veld
Phone number: 036 – 5325300