- Marque : Jaguar
- Model : S-Type
- Colour exterior : Gunmetal Grey Metallic
- Colour interior : Red leather
- First registration : 1964
- Current registration: Netherlands
- Odometer: 64.674 miles
- Transmission: Automatic, 3-speed
- Engine: 3.8 Liter
The Jaguar S-type was introduced in 1963 and benefitted from significant new technical developments within the brand. This model is based on the MK 2 but, instead of the rigid rear axle of the aforementioned, it’s fitted with the fully independent rear suspension of the 1961 Jaguar MK X, meaning that it’s more comfortable and has better road-holding capabilities.
Influences of both models are evident in the design of the S-type. Its interior looks like that of the MK 2, but offers more luxury and comfort. With its classic appearance and advanced mechanics (powerful 3.8 engine with automatic transmission!), the S-type is a true connoisseur’s choice. It’s the ultimate classic Jaguar for enthusiasts!
In the early 1990’s this S-Type underwent a restoration done for the current owner.
This restoration included:
- Complete disassembly of the car
- Removal of paint and a complete sheet metal restoration
- Full repaint including engine compartment and boot areas
- Restoration / replacement of all technical components such as engine, suspension, brakes, automatic transmission, steering, cooling, and so on
This restoration took about two years, the investment was more than DFL 175.000 (€ 80,000). When the restoration was finished the Jaguar was in concours condition. After the restoration the S-Type was barely driven. It is clearly visible that the S-type has not been used in bad weather conditions and still is in great shape. Between 2013 and 2020 only 1600 miles were driven by the owner.
This Jaguar S-Type is a an excellent car to enjoy, don’t miss out on this unique opportunity for this special car!
Aston Martin Heritage Dealer Netherlands
An extensive collection of Aston Martin Heritage models can be found in our showroom. Rare heritage to be enjoyed now as well as in the future.
‘Built to be driven’
Aston Martin Heritage is looking after the legacy of generations of classic Aston Martins.
Unique Aston Martin and Jaguar parts
Noble House possesses tens of thousands of Aston Martin and Jaguar car parts.