Aston Martin DB9 Coupé
- Marque : Aston Martin
- Model : DB9 Coupé
- Colour exterior : Morning Frost White
- Colour interior : Iron Ore Red
- First registration : 12 July 2010
- Current registration: Germany
- Odometer: 33.774 km
- Transmission: Automatic, 6-Speed
- Engine: V12, 5.935 cc, 470 BHP
This DB9 Coupe is registered new in July 2010 by the Aston Martin dealer in Dresden and used as Directors and show car. Until 2016 the Aston Martin only had driven 6.900 km when the current owner bought the DB9. The color combination with Morning Frost White Metallic and Iron Ore interior is extra ordinary, stunning and very rare. There appears to be no other DB9 Coupe in this colour combination! The sportive aspect of this DB9 Coupe comes from the large 10 Spoke Graphite wheels, grey brake calipers and bright finish optional grille.
This actually first and only (German) owner is an Aston Martin lover, drove the DB9 regularly for pleasure and attended Aston Martin Club Meetings with the car. The AMOC badge is left on the front grille as souvenir.
Since 2016 he drove about 26.000 km with the Aston Martin and regularly serviced her. The car is always stored indoors in a heated garage.
Work done on the DB9 over the past years:
- Rear view camera installed.
- New tyres.
- New brake pads front and rear.
- New brake discs rear.
- New gas struts boot lid.
- Regular oil maintenance according Aston Martin schedule.
The DB9 Coupe is featured with some special options like:
- High spec alarm system.
- Contrast stitching of leather interior (Gris Claro – Ferrari).
- Piano black veneer on dashboard and door panels.
- European navigation system.
- Optional front grille.
- Optional 19 Inch 10 Spoke Graphite wheels.
- Brake calipers in grey.
- Parking sensors front and rear.
The DB9 Coupe comes with original owner’s and service manual and invoices.
Don’t miss the opportunity to add this rare beauty to your Aston Martin collection!
Aston Martin Heritage Dealer Netherlands
An extensive collection of Aston Martin Heritage models can be found in our showroom. Rare heritage to be enjoyed now as well as in the future.
‘Built to be driven’
Aston Martin Heritage is looking after the legacy of generations of classic Aston Martins.
Unique Aston Martin and Jaguar parts
Noble House possesses tens of thousands of Aston Martin and Jaguar car parts.